Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Friday, November 17 2017 @ 04:51 PM CST
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 Math Problem Sum - Model Drawing Stickers
   |  Printable Version
By: Strawberry (offline)  Sunday, February 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM CST (Read 1795 times)  
Strawberry

Model Drawing has become a standard requirement for answering Math problem sums question.

However, many children hate to draw them.

How to help them?

I have a product that can help these children to fall in love with model Drawing.

It is a model drawing stickers

Not only it is convenient and accurate. It is fast, easy to use; all you need to do is peel and stick.

You can even write or shade using pencils, pens, coloured and pencils and highlighters.

So start now, add some fun for your children while they are practicing Mathematics problem.

It is in a pack of 10 sheet of stickers - 9 different types of stickers - $6.95 per pack (You will get 10% discount if you are getting 20 and above.)

Student's testimonial after using

I enjoyed doing problem sum now as I have model sticker to paste on for. I understand more while using model sticker - Nicholas (P3) .

I love model sticker as I don't have to waste time drawing it now. - Jerome(P2)

So much easy to paste the sticker. No more fear in doing Problem sum now. - Silver (P4)

To find out more, drop me an email at hoojean@singnet.com.sg or sms me at 96372267

I do run a small workshop to teach you how to use the model drawing stickers for your problem sum question. Give me a call if you have a group of 5 people or more who is interested. (max 8 people) - parent and child preferably.

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 04:51 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content