Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Thursday, October 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM CDT
 Forum Index >  Test Paper Related >  Primary 5 Matters
 Science/English(teaching P3 ONLY!!~)
   |  Printable Version
By: Gigishum (offline)  Thursday, May 10 2012 @ 07:49 AM CDT (Read 647 times)  
Gigishum

Welcome to Science time/English

Here,I'm going to teach P3 how to study Science at home and without any tuition
any so can study at home,as i can experience P3 have just got up to science
and maybe P3s won't understand what is Science,(TO P3S ONLY) so basically,
science is like math that we will use every single day,and actually math you will deal
numbers but science we don't,we deal with words so if u want to do well in your science,
first work hard in your ENGLISH,English is also something we use everyday
and I'll first teach you how to study English at home so here is it,1)by reading books(take note:ENGLISH!)

2)speak to more Indian/Malay/those whom your Chinese friends are speaking in English.(NOT SPEAKING IN WHAT EVER YOUR MT(mother tongue) )

3)do more assessment(take note again :ENGLISH!!!~)

Okay so here they are for English,NOW lets get back to Science,now I'm going to teach you how to revise science yourself ok here it is,
1)ask your parents to buy assessment book(Science one),and u could do minimum 5 pages actually you could do more!! but i suggest
if u are to sick/tired to do don't force yourself if u do stress yourself out,then sorry you've got to go clinicRazz

2)If you need someone to help but your parents do not know how to do,reply here,i can help uSmile

3)Try to do some experiment at home,so u will understand more clearly(don't try to do it yourself,go and get an adult for assist this will be saferSmile

4) You could reply me anything if you don't understand what am i talking about,I'm okay with itBig Grin

So happy REVISING!!~Big Grin

Best Regards,
Mist

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 04:47 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content