Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Thursday, December 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM CST
 Forum Index >  General Chat >  General Chat
 Is it advisable to attendseminar that promise wonder solutions to ace maths P5/6
   |  Printable Version
By: lostinmaths (offline)  Saturday, April 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM CDT (Read 864 times)  
lostinmaths

Recently I came across an advertisement in Locanto, stating that the trainers can provide soultions to trackle P5/6 questions that even smart students can't score?
I was supposed to deposit about $30+ into a certain account.
I doubt it's credibility and afraid that it was a scam.
Like to know the opinions of this forum users.
Is there other workshop that are reliable and I can attend to help my kids.
Thanks
Oops!

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: echeewh (offline)  Saturday, April 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM CDT  
echeewh

Dear parent and/or child <lostinmaths>,

Afraid I cant comment about Locanto.

However, if you can refer to my post (dated Apr 9, 2013) in Forums --> Miscellaneous Related --> Education Classified , you can probably decide for yourself and your children.

Workshop , to me, is a short-term kind of activity and it may not be as good as tuition unless the child can or is able to grasp all the methods n skills within that short space of time. These days Maths requires process and thinking skills; hence, it may take some learning curve for a child to develop such techniques. Workshop is or can be an introductory course or enrichment program that will gradually lead to consistent learning in the form of tuition.

If you are concerned about a scam there, it always pays to visit the centre and see for yourself. At Aspire Hub Education, we do offer 1-hour free trial in order to have a short assessment of a child.

Over in Aspire Hub Education, we do have such workshops (from P2 - P6) and remedial classes in the June holidays.

In addition, we provide

(a) own designed curriculum that helps a child to learn the various methods n skills in Primary Maths (to solve most of the challenging problem sums in all levels);

(b) small group tuition (max size 6 - 8) to ensure personal effectiveness;

(c) full-time qualified coaches;

(d) make-up lessons in the event of child's CCA or inability to come for regular lesson;

(e) flexibility in the sense that a child can come in for more than 1 lesson a week when necessary;

Thank you and best regards,
Coach Edward

Aspire Hub Education @ Nex
Tel: 66342412 / 2413

Forum Active Member

Profile Email    

By: jimmyjjohn (offline)  Monday, September 02 2013 @ 07:14 AM CDT  
jimmyjjohn

Hi

Here's a really easy way to ensure you never miss on a manual solution. Make sure you are using manual targeting and input, and that the TDC is on manual (green button) and that the gyro angle is set to zero. Also, only works when torpedo course is 90 degrees to target course.

All you need to know is the target speed. Then do this liitle calculation using velocity vectors: NCERT Maths Solutions Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

NCERT Maths Solutions

Forum Newbie

Profile Email Website  

All times are CST. The time is now 12:00 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content