Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Thursday, October 19 2017 @ 04:02 AM CDT
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Question, Feedback and Comments
 Great Job!
   |  Printable Version
By: kimong123 (offline)  Wednesday, February 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM CST (Read 1852 times)  
kimong123

Hi,

I am writing again since I am not sure if my previous comment was saved.

I think it is a wonderful and generous idea to provide a source where parents and tutors could download free past school exam papers for their kids. Thank you very much!

Yesterday, I have made an online purchase for a softcopy of the P4 2007 Top School Exam Papers. If you do not have a copy of it yet, I would be glad to send you a copy via MSN once I have received it, which I hope will be soon. This will save you and your volunteers quite some time, since the papers are already in softcopy. =o)Please let me know by sending an email to <i>{delete}</i>.

I really look forward to seeing the P5 papers on your website since I have not bought those yet. Thank you for all the work that you and your volunteers have done.

Best regards,
Kim

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: admin (offline)  Sunday, February 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM CST  
admin

Quote by: kimong123

Hi,<br />
<br />
I am writing again since I am not sure if my previous comment was saved. <br />
<br />
I think it is a wonderful and generous idea to provide a source where parents and tutors could download free past school exam papers for their kids. Thank you very much!<br />
<br />
Yesterday, I have made an online purchase for a softcopy of the P4 2007 Top School Exam Papers. If you do not have a copy of it yet, I would be glad to send you a copy via MSN once I have received it, which I hope will be soon. This will save you and your volunteers quite some time, since the papers are already in softcopy. =o)Please let me know by sending an email to <i>{delete}</i>.<br />
<br />
I really look forward to seeing the P5 papers on your website since I have not bought those yet. Thank you for all the work that you and your volunteers have done.<br />
<br />
Best regards,<br />
Kim

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for your contribution. That has really saved us a lot of time and effort. I really hope more members could be like you and step forward to share the resources so that we can all benefit from it. Thanks!

PS. I have edited your post to remove your email address to prevent spam mails.

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

By: kellywww (offline)  Saturday, August 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM CDT  
kellywww

To the team that set up this website:

Many many thanks! I always feel that test papers should be free to share, not used as a way to profit from it.

I would like to contribute if I can.

Thanks again.

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: kennethkcs (offline)  Monday, February 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM CST  
kennethkcs

Hi there,
Thanks for creating this website as well as parents who have contributed their kids' exam papers. I greatly appreciate and will do my best to contribute whenever possible.

I agree with kellywww that these papers should benefit and help our kids to get exposed to different styles of examination formats.

Many thanks !!!

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: Mrs Ho (offline)  Saturday, June 06 2009 @ 09:40 AM CDT  
Mrs Ho

Hi,

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks too.

Thanks to the volunteers, this website is really great. I have recommended this website to my colleagues and friends as I find it very beneficial. Indeed it has helped to relieve many parents from sourcing effort by merely a few clicks to download the papers easily.

Moreover, we can share our resources too by uploading to this website, or provide comments and views to one another. I like this spirit of sharing, and I think it's a win-win for all!

Mrs Ho

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: verynice2000 (offline)  Wednesday, September 09 2009 @ 03:39 AM CDT  
verynice2000

Thanks to all who have set up this website and contributed in different ways!

I have recommended this site to friends,neighbours,relatives and colleagues and in my blog too!

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: rudysoh (offline)  Monday, October 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM CDT  
rudysoh

Thanks for the people behind this website! You guys are doing a great job. Will certainly recommend this to all the parents ..

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 04:02 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content