Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM CDT
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 PRIMARY MATHS - Bring out the BEST in you and make a Difference
   |  Printable Version
By: echeewh (offline)  Thursday, February 13 2014 @ 03:59 PM CST (Read 695 times)  
echeewh

Dear ALL,

To bring out the best in every child, he/she must be equipped with the essential knowledge of certain skills. Only then will he/she be able to realise his/her best ability and potential.

Apart from strengthening one's weakness(es), I will also impart the various concepts, methods and skills into solving challenging problems.

Amongst the more than 160 students that I have coached in small groups are students from Raffles Girls Primary (GEP), Nanyang Primary, Tao Nan, Red
Swastika, Rosyth, Ai Tong, Catholic High, CHIJ (Toa Payoh) and Cedar Primary
etc.

46% of my PSLE cohort from 2011 - 13 achieved A and above, with over 22% scoring A*. (Top Aggregate: 273)

If you enjoy my worked solutions presented here, take this opportunity and allow me to coach you for better results and an improved performance in Maths.

For further enquiries, pls call or visit us at Aspire Hub Education @ Nex at 66342412 / 2413.

Your Coach towards Success & Excellence.

Best Regards,
Coach Edward (myeced@yahoo.com.sg)

Forum Active Member

Profile Email    

By: echeewh (offline)  Wednesday, February 26 2014 @ 11:38 PM CST  
echeewh

Dear ALL,

Its coming to the end of a term very soon; however its never too late to hone your skills to attain the next level.

There is still time to achieve your goals and aspirations by upgrading yourself and bringing yourself to a whole new level of learning.

At Aspire Hub Education @ Nex, come and get connected with me in a 1-hour FREE trial or a 2-hour PAID trial .

Believe in Yourself. Only You can make it happen for a difference.

Your Coach towards Success & Excellence.

Best Regards,
Coach Edward (myeced@yahoo.com.sg)

Forum Active Member

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 05:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content