Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Friday, August 18 2017 @ 03:48 AM CDT
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 Dedicated one-to-one Maths tuition
   |  Printable Version
By: jo sarah (offline)  Friday, February 14 2014 @ 06:57 AM CST (Read 1368 times)  
jo sarah

Dear all,

By now, many students would have a better sense of whether they are able to cope with their Maths subject.
If you or your child needs help or coaching in Maths, I can be of help in all Maths subjects at primary, secondary (Additional, Elementary & Integrated Maths) and JC (H2 & H1) levels.

I have more than a dozen years of tutoring all levels of Maths. I'll carefully explain concepts, skills, and methods involved. I believe it is very important to get the concepts right, and then a student will be able to readily solve many problems. I employ dedicated approaches to each individual student, on a one-to-one basis at the student's home.

My past and current students include those from RI (GEP), HCI, ACJC, Bukit Panjang Govt High, Nanyang Girls' High, Nan Hua High, Nanyang Pr, Nan Hua Pr (GEP & TAG), Rulang Pr, Keming Pr, Princess Elizabeth Pr, Unity Pr and Sec, among others.

Please call 65636588 on weekdays and Saturday for more details. I go to the Bukit Batok, Hillview, Jln Jurong Kechil, Bukit Panjang, Clementi, Jurong East areas.
[If there is no answer when you call, please leave name and contact detail via the voice message, and I will return call soonest possible.]

Thank you.

Best regards,
jo sarah
tel: 65636588

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

By: jo sarah (offline)  Friday, February 21 2014 @ 07:28 AM CST  
jo sarah

PS: you may also email me too. Thank you.

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

By: jo sarah (offline)  Monday, February 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM CST  
jo sarah

PPS: please call Monday to Saturday. Kindly do not call on Sunday. Thank you.

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

By: jo sarah (offline)  Thursday, February 27 2014 @ 10:31 PM CST  
jo sarah

Thanks to those who enquired.

Yes, I also keep in mind what's further ahead; so that while tutoring a upper primary child, for example, I endeavour to prepare him/her ahead by building up skills he/she'll need in secondary 1 at least. While teaching a secondary child, I keep him/her in awareness of what's to be ahead by O level, etc.

I have only limited slots now. Call me at 65636588, Monday to Saturday, or email me.

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

By: jo sarah (offline)  Thursday, March 06 2014 @ 07:29 AM CST  
jo sarah

One student says of a particular problem: "we have done this for whole numbers, but not for this kind."
This is indicative that this student has not grasped properly the concept behind the technique used for that particular kind of problems, so that it becomes one that can be solved when whole numbers were used, but not when fractions are used.
Thus, I emphasise ability to build up concepts, and knowing the why's, which leads better to the applications of the strategies learnt. Sadly, many a child today does not have a good grasp of concepts; and so they say when the question is "twisted or turned", they become confused.

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

By: jo sarah (offline)  Friday, May 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM CDT  
jo sarah

dear all,

I have a few slots left. Need help in Maths? you may still contact me: please use the details at the beginning of this post.

thank you,
jo sarah

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 03:48 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content