Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Friday, November 24 2017 @ 09:01 AM CST
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 Maths Tuition, Primary to JC H2 level
   |  Printable Version
By: jo sarah (offline)  Friday, November 07 2014 @ 11:44 PM CST (Read 1133 times)  
jo sarah

Dear all,

I have more than a dozen years tutoring in Maths, from the primary level to JC level, up to H2 Maths. And I go to the student's home doing one-to-one tutoring. (You would have read some of the solutions I have provided here too.)

I will always emphasise the need in my students to understand the concepts well, then learn to apply them into problem solving. I will instruct them how to do all these and the thinking behind what they do.

My secondary and JC students include those from RI, RGS, HCI, ACS, as well as Bukit Panjang Govt High, Nan Hua High, Bukit View Sec, Choa Chu Kang Sec, Fuhua Sec; and primary students include those from Nan Hua Pr, Rulang Pr, Methodist Girls' Pr, Bukit View Pr, Lianhua Pr, Keming Pr, Greenridge Pr, Pei Hwa Presbyterian, Fuhua Pr, among others.

I usually accept students in the west: Bukit Batok, Jurong East, Bukit Panjang, Clementi, Choa Chu Kang.

If your child or you need help to do better in Maths, a very useful tool, please contact me to discuss details:
Please call me (Jo Sarah) at 65636588, Monday to Saturday.
If the phone is not answered, I appreciate your leaving a voice message with your name and contact no. and I will call you back soonest possible.

Kind regards,
jo sarah

Forum Regular Member

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 09:01 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content