Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Monday, December 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM CST
 Forum Index >  Test Paper Related >  Primary 6 Matters
 Update on the 2013 test paper
   |  Printable Version
By: ange-c (offline)  Tuesday, December 09 2014 @ 05:48 PM CST (Read 2803 times)  
ange-c

Hi,

Is there problem with the site? the test paper wasn't update as l can only view
2012 test paper for P 6.thanks

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: nisalam (offline)  Monday, March 02 2015 @ 06:30 PM CST  
nisalam

I believe the children of the original creators of this website have already passed the primary school stage, so they don't update the site themselves. The rest of us users can help update the website if we wish.

if everyone would only upload cleaned versions of their own children's exam papers, this site will continue to be vibrant. If not, it will soon die a natural death after a while.

If anyone out there needs help cleaning papers, just let me know on this forum page. You can send the scanned pages to an email address I give, and I volunteer to clean it up, type out the answers and upload it on this site for you.

Cheers!

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: admin (offline)  Tuesday, March 03 2015 @ 12:54 AM CST  
admin

Hi,

We are still active and alive! And the 2014 papers are in the process of uploading as we speak now. However, like what others have mentioned, over the years, other priorities have taken priority in many of our volunteers. Hence, the speed of updating the papers have slowed down drastically.

We are always looking for volunteers to help out with the splitting and uploading of the papers. So if anyone is keen in helping out, please drop us a mail at admin@test-paper.info and we can work something out.

Like nisalam mention, it is up to all our members here to contribute and play a part in order to make this site a vibrant one. Do hope to see more users taking a more active role and higher participation.

Best Wishes,

Test Admin

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

By: chessnutss (offline)  Sunday, March 08 2015 @ 05:59 AM CDT  
chessnutss

Hi,

I am really thanks for this website as I have been using it for printing the past year papers for some time already.

I realize that P6 papers hasn't been updated as I trying to serching the 2014 papers. As nisalam mentioned, if everybody contribute abit we definetely will be benefit from all members effort. Actually I have some Primary1 2014 past year papers but I can't guarantee whether it is genuine true paper from the respective schools. I want to share but not sure how. should I forward to admin to upload or Just upload by my self ?

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: nisalam (offline)  Friday, April 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM CDT  
nisalam

Glad to know you are still active. Hey, I volunteer then, as I have benefitted greatly from your site, and wish to give back. Don't normally buy papers myself (thanks to your site, and because my son is not exactly the most diligent kid in the world so the lot gets wasted :-P) but I can volunteer to clean up things you have and undertake to upload my son's papers from this year onwards. But he's from one of the allegedly top schools, so don't know if my contribution of original papers is going to be useful at all. Do tell me how I can help ;-).

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: admin (offline)  Monday, April 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM CDT  
admin

Hi,

We accept any Singapore school test papers. Not limited to top schools.
As for how to upload the files, refer on the attached file on the instructions.

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 03:04 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content