Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Friday, November 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM CST
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 PRIMARY MATHS - Bring out the BEST in you and Make a DIFFERENCE
   |  Printable Version
By: echeewh (offline)  Friday, June 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM CDT (Read 756 times)  
echeewh

Dear ALL,

To bring out the best in every child, he/she must be equipped with the essential knowledge of certain skills. Only then will he/she be able to realise his/her best ability and potential.

Apart from strengthening one's weakness(es) and building up one's self-confidence, I will also impart the various concepts, methods and skills into solving challenging problems.

Amongst the more than 170 students that I have coached in small groups are students from Raffles Girls Primary (GEP), Nanyang Primary, Tao Nan, Red Swastika, Rosyth, Ai Tong, Catholic High, CHIJ (St Nicholas, Toa Payoh, OLGC), Cedar Primary and River Valley Primary etc.

46% of my PSLE cohort from 2011 - 2014 achieved A and above, with over 22% scoring A*. (Top Aggregate (2012): 273)

If you like to learn the different concepts, methods and skills that I have presented in my worked solutions here, take this opportunity and allow me to coach you for better results and an improved performance in Maths.

Be Inspired and if you think you want to Make a Difference, please do get connected with me at Whatsapp 97933484 or myeced@yahoo.com.sg.

Your Coach towards Success & Excellence.

Best Regards,
Coach Edward

Forum Active Member

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 04:53 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content