Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Tuesday, August 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM CDT
 Forum Index >  General Chat >  General Chat
 Is there a need to see a psychologist??
   |  Printable Version
By: belle (offline)  Thursday, April 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM CDT (Read 1099 times)  
belle

recently my friend told me her girl who's in P3 was caught passing notes to her friend discussing ways to confess to her 'crush'. And because of this, the form teacher is forcing her to bring her girl to see a psychologist... I know her girl's a little too young to be having such thoughts, but is there really a need to see a psychologist??

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: Ethan (offline)  Wednesday, April 21 2010 @ 03:34 AM CDT  
Ethan

i don't think it's really that big an issue unless the crush is of the same sex! kidding.. prob your friend just needs to have a practical talk with her girl

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: syun (offline)  Saturday, April 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM CDT  
syun

Gosh, kids these days sure grow fast... Tell your friend not to worry la, probably just a kids' thingy...

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: CanCan (offline)  Saturday, May 01 2010 @ 10:15 AM CDT  
CanCan

This brings back memories... When I was P4, I had a huge crush on a boy. That infatuation only faded when I left Primary school. Sadly, after I confused my liking for him, he avoided me from then on. However, I grew stronger and excelled in my studies.

Seriously, I don't see anything wrong having to like someone. It's not like they are dating or doing sth wrong. He or she should see a psychologist when he/she hates everybody!

If I were your friend, I would like to see the principal to find out the basis of such recommendation. I would also want to know if such approach came from MOE? You see, as a result of this form teacher's recommendation, the child will end up thinking that liking someone is not a right thing to do. I'll leave it to you to imagine the consequences.

There is only a need for the parent to talk nicely to her daughter about the this topic.

Best Regards,
CanCan
Full time tutor

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 01:32 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content