Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Tuesday, August 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM CDT
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Education Classified
 Need help finding a GOOD TUTOR? I CAN HELP!
   |  Printable Version
By: sereneseng90 (offline)  Thursday, April 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM CDT (Read 696 times)  
sereneseng90

Hello Parents!

Does your child needs help with his/ her school work?
Do you have trouble searching for the right tutor?
Look no further.

I have a pool of qualified tutors and full time teachers for all levels, subjects and locations.

Certifications and qualifications of all tutors have been screened so parents do not need to worry. Smile
tuition rates are affordable and for those parents who have a budget do feel free to let me know too.

For your interest, we also have tutors that provide Music and swimming lessons etc.

Benefits that you will enjoy at no additional cost to you:

1. Managed by experienced tuition company that has been in this line for the past 15 years. You will get official receipt.

2. FREE & Easy online E learning assessment.(You can monitor your child progress too!) usual price $49.90

3. Get 20% discount for EPB assessment books. (It's a good deal)

4. Accumulate points and redeem it with shopping vouchers!! (e.g. NTUC, Robinsons)

5. We have many tutors; we can quickly find a replacement for you if you are not comfortable with the tutor.

P.S Parents, you do not have to pay additional tuition fees for the above mentioned benefits.
Do not wait any longer, help your child today.
- Incentives given for every successful referrals too.. (terms and conditions apply)

Call or SMS Miss Serene at 9383 3186 or

Email: serene-seng@hotmail.com
for more details/ enquires

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 01:42 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content