Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Thursday, September 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM CDT
 Forum Index >  Test Paper Related >  Primary 6 Matters
 Examination stress?
   |  Printable Version
By: f10188Irene (offline)  Wednesday, May 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM CDT (Read 1336 times)  
f10188Irene

My son has been doing vey well in all his revisions and mob examinations in preparation for his PSLE this year. But his recent SA1 results were disappointing. Neither him, me nor his teacher can understand what had went wrong. Could this be examination stress? But it seems to me he is coping very well. It confuses me and I really don't know how I can help him to over come this . Any suggestions/comments?

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: syun (offline)  Thursday, May 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM CDT  
syun

Maybe he took it easy thinking it's not the real exams. Or he could just be too exhausted to concentrate well. As he revises, ensure he's well rested to be able to cope.

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: papasmurfette (offline)  Saturday, May 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM CDT  
papasmurfette

Continue to encourage him

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: f10188Irene (offline)  Sunday, May 23 2010 @ 05:51 AM CDT  
f10188Irene

Hi Syun, you are probably right! He is always so busy in school and pile with lots of homework. Stress and lack of rest definitely has some affects on his concentration.

Continuous encouragement ...yes ..I believe that's the key to keep him going. Thanks papasmurfette!

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: JeffreyO (offline)  Sunday, May 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM CDT  
JeffreyO

Quote by: f10188Irene

Hi Syun, you are probably right! He is always so busy in school and pile with lots of homework. Stress and lack of rest definitely has some affects on his concentration.

Continuous encouragement ...yes ..I believe that's the key to keep him going. Thanks papasmurfette!

Hi,

You will be surprised on how much your faith in your child will do for him. Read this thread forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=198 and you will see a real life case of the power of believe. I personally was very touched when I read the final posting by the thread starter. Wondering how is the son faring now.

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

All times are CDT. The time is now 06:04 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content