Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Friday, November 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM CST
 Forum Index >  General Chat >  General Chat
 Getting worried...
   |  Printable Version
By: papasmurfette (offline)  Wednesday, June 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM CDT (Read 1101 times)  
papasmurfette

My girl just told me she hates sch and wishes that the holidays never end. what should I do?

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: nisalam (offline)  Friday, June 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM CDT  
nisalam

You know your child best - was she the same during term time, or has she just brought this up now?
If only now, it is probably nothing too serious, children do sometimes remember certain one-off incidents that happened in school and blow them up in their memory and react that way. When they return to school, and find everyone is friendly again and the teachers are welcoming them, they settle in again. My second, a girl, is prone to 'drama' of this type, but so far there has been nothing that a hug and simply listening to her problems has not solved.
On the other hand, if she has been having regular bouts of unhappiness in school, then you should find out why - is there any bullying by some other children, or are the teachers too strict, etc.
In any of these cases, speaking to the teacher about it could help. If you deem the problem really serious, you may even have to get the principal involved. But do so only if you know that your child is facing a problem she is too young to handle alone, and the teacher is not taking it seriously enough. Speak to all teachers teaching the kid first to get a better view of the situation first, of course. Hope this helps!

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: concernedmama (offline)  Thursday, June 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM CDT  
concernedmama

Ask her what's the cause. Don't stop till you get concrete answers

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 04:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content