Login
Welcome to Test-paper.info
Sunday, November 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM CST
 Forum Index >  Miscellaneous >  Question, Feedback and Comments
 How to Share Test Papers on Your Site
   |  Printable Version
By: limpiyen (offline)  Tuesday, March 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM CDT (Read 1021 times)  
limpiyen

Hi, I am a new member of your site, it is a great to have a special site for parents with school going children. But I am a little disappointed that current members are not very active in the forums when there are so many issues and day to day matters to talk about. Maybe moderators of this site can cook up more discussions or visit other sites to lead more visitors in. It will be nice to share test and exam papers, but how can members do so?

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: admin (offline)  Wednesday, March 26 2008 @ 02:37 AM CDT  
admin

Quote by: limpiyen

Hi, I am a new member of your site, it is a great to have a special site for parents with school going children. But I am a little disappointed that current members are not very active in the forums when there are so many issues and day to day matters to talk about. Maybe moderators of this site can cook up more discussions or visit other sites to lead more visitors in. It will be nice to share test and exam papers, but how can members do so?

Hi limpiyen,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. We do have high member traffic a day, maybe they are just not really used to the fourms here. For the discussions, we would love to have more active members here to make full use of the resources available here. Please feel free to organise any discussions.

For contribution of test papers, simply email the papers (softcopy in any format) to admin@test-paper.info. Our group of volunteers will upload to the site as soon as possible.

If anyone here is keen in helping out with the site. YES! We need people to help out in all aspects so as to make this site a better one for everyone here. Do email us at admin@test-paper.info if anyone is keen in helping out. Replies might be a bit slow but we will definitely get back to you!

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

By: dolphin (offline)  Friday, April 11 2008 @ 02:44 AM CDT  
dolphin

An active forum is made up of members who participate constructively with useful information.

Since this is an educational site, perhaps we should start the ball rolling regarding concerns on educational issues by parents or students.Also, parents or students may want to post questions they are finding difficult to solve for other members to help out ie sort of schoolwork help.

Perhaps this could help to brighten up things a bit.I am not too sure about the size of membership, but this forum can certainly be a little more active.Let's have a go at it

Forum Junior
Junior

Profile Email    

By: admin (offline)  Sunday, April 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM CDT  
admin

Quote by: dolphin

An active forum is made up of members who participate constructively with useful information.<br />
<br />
Since this is an educational site, perhaps we should start the ball rolling regarding concerns on educational issues by parents or students.Also, parents or students may want to post questions they are finding difficult to solve for other members to help out ie sort of schoolwork help.<br />
<br />
Perhaps this could help to brighten up things a bit.I am not too sure about the size of membership, but this forum can certainly be a little more active.Let's have a go at it

Hi,

We agree with you totally Smile. Trust us. The traffic and member size of this site is not anywhere near low. It made us forked out extra cash for the exceeded bandwidth every month. However, it seems that most of our members here are shy and do not really participate in the forums actively. We really need more active people like you and limpiyen to bring some life to this forum.

Please, feel free to start any discussions. Hope that more members will take part in it too. Smile. Or maybe we should make post to download? For every post you make in the forums, you can download 1 file? Just joking. Cheers!

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

All times are CST. The time is now 11:37 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content